Impact 360 has been releasing some fantastically produced videos. Here is one of their newest ones:
Impact 360 has been running some great videos as well as their camps, residency programs, and training.
Speakers who frequent Impact 360 include: Jonathan Morrow (one of Impact 360’s directors), Sean McDowell, J. Warner Wallace, Brett Kunkle, Alisha Childers, Jay Watts, Alan Shlemon, and others.
They have programing for high school students, gap-year students, and young professionals. Impact 360 has several programs one can experience:
- Propel (one week) – A student leadership training to impact the world out of their identity in Christ. This experience is designed for teens who desire to lead and disciple their peers.
- Immersion (two weeks) – A worldview and leadership experience for high school students where they will learn what they believe, why they believe it, and how to live it out in the real world. Similar to Summit Ministries.
- Fellows (nine months) – A year that offers a unique combination of worldview studies with experiential learning, international travel, and leadership training.
Impact 360 is based in Pine Mountain, GA (about an hour south of Atlanta). They have a beautiful campus (this links to a nice visual tour) that is partly founded by some of the owners of Chick-fil-a. So eating a Chick-fil-a helps fund Impact 360.
Jonathan Morrow, the director of cultural engagement at Impact 360 Institute, holds a Master of Divinity, Master in Philosophy of Religion and Ethics, and a Doctorate all from Talbot School of Theology and is an adjunct professor of apologetics at Biola University. Some of his publications include:
- Welcome to College: A Christ-Follower’s Guide for the Journey
- Questioning the Bible: 11 major Challenges to the Bible’s Authority
- Is God Just a Human Invention? And Seventeen Other Questions Raised by the New Atheists
- Think Christianly: Looking at the Intersection of Faith and Culture
He has also contributed articles to the bestselling Apologetics Study Bible for Students (which I also contributed several articles: here, here, and here), A New Kind of Apologist, and Foundations of Spiritual Formation: A Community Approach to Becoming Like Christ.
Morrow is doing a fine job at Impact 360. Definitely worth checking out.
Here are some of the other quality videos Impact 360 has produced: